Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Inspiration and a new year

We've navigated the slow entry into 2012, January felt like a grey morning that was trying to wake up but there's been a steady incline of activity and entry into a hopeful new year. Employment numbers are eking upwards and there seems to be optimism creeping in the air. Yeah!

Inspiration to move forward with a job search can come in many forms. For me its the clarifying and articulating of my target. Now that I have a realigned focus for my job search - consultant with a small to medium sized firm - I am inspired to see how closely my 'felt sense' of alignment meets the real world. Having taken the StandOut assessment I feel affirmed in my own strengths - yes I knew they were there but somehow having words and phrases that can be used in my interviews provides me with a sense of magic about me and the melding of need and skill. Yes I am a Pioneer, I love working with what's new? I know there is opportunity within the ambiguity. Yes I am a Creator, I know that combining the disparate elements of a situation often provides solutions. It is great fun to play with these capabilities that I have taken for granted for so long!

No comments:

Post a Comment